The majority of your running, around 80% of the time, should be easy and relaxed. These session plans are for the remaining 20%. Whether you’re preparing for your first 5km, or another ultra marathon, we recommend performing one session per week to improve your energy system thresholds and running economy, so that you can run faster for longer.


Up The Clock – VO2max methdod

1km Repeats

800/400/200m Intervals

Fast Blocks – 3 minute intervals


Maximum Velocity Training aka Flying 30/40/50s

Hill Training

Hill Training

Hill Endurance Repeats

More to come…